Delhi-based startup myUpchar has secured Rs 2 crore in funding, adding to a recent string of funding for health content startups within India.
- Why cities like Delhi Bangalore are at the forefront in EV adoption
- Event alert: Sino Global Capital celebrates local launch of SGC INDIA with web3 demo events and programming
- Indian DOTA 2 Team brings home bronze at Commonwealth Esports Championship 2022
- Esports: India’s Ibrahim qualifies for Sim Racing World Cup final
- PDP Bill 2019 withdrawal: Some disappointed some see hope