Dexetra, the makers of Friday, a contextual personal search application for Android, has raised a Series A round of funding from Qualcomm and Sequoia Capital valued at more than a million dollars. The company did not disclose the exact amount because […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem