Google on Tuesday announced another milestone for its driverless car program. The Internet giant revealed that its self-driving cars have now logged more than 300,000 miles across a wide range of traffic conditions, and no vehicle has suffered from an accident […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?