No more speculation. It is official. Flipkart has sold 77% of its stake to retail giant, Walmart, and the amount is no less than $16 billion. According to Entrackr, the company released a statement saying that the remainder of the […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia