No more speculation. It is official. Flipkart has sold 77% of its stake to retail giant, Walmart, and the amount is no less than $16 billion. According to Entrackr, the company released a statement saying that the remainder of the […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms