Internet-enabled mobile devices have become increasingly prominent in many emerging global markets. In 2014, smartphones and tablets will become the primary computing devices for Indians, as well.
- 300 leaders to discuss country’s tech and economic future at Horasis India meeting
- How VR is Making Work Spaces Go Extinct
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote