India is unlikely to meet the target of creating a workforce of 5,00,000 cybersecurity professionals in next five years due to lack of infrastructure and investment, an official of security firm EC-Council said. The country is lagging behind in […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%