The Indian government reports that the number of farmer suicides during the period of January to April 2017 had reached 855 cases, mostly due to debt burdens.
- Two Entrepreneurs Arrested in Connection with Cryptocurrency Scam
- Microsoft’s Satya Nadella Among TIME’s 100 Most Influential People
- Digital Ad Fraud Rampant in Southeast Asia
- India Poised to Ace the Race for Fastest-Growing Major Economy, according to new Reuters Poll of Economists
- A Startup with a Difference: PeriFerry Helps Employ Transgendered People