If Zynga’s symbiotic relationship with Facebook was ever in question before, it sure isn’t now. The gaming company missed analyst estimates in its second-quarter earnings release on Wednesday, reporting one cent earnings per share on revenues of $332 million. That’s […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%