With the gender gap worsening and outsourcing companies downsizing, the Indian tech sector has a lot on its plate. Belong co-founder Rishabh Kaul remains optimistic and gave us an alternative and positive view on the biggest trends in Indian tech.
- India set to take part in first ever Sim Racing World Cup, ESFI announces national qualifiers
- Influencer marketing blues: New tax policy inconvenient for small businesses with lower campaign budgets
- Investing in Meme NFTs: How India is responding to the new trend
- New tech on the block: EdTech, gadgets, manufacturing, Web3, agtech, cloud, video management & EV
- 4 driving experiences from the West that India is yet to see