Although the health of Indians has improved dramatically since the 90s – life expectancy has increased by around 10 years – the level of inequality continues to pose challenges, which tech startups are now turning their eye to.
- What Pipecandy Sees in Chennai and Why It’s Looking Further Afield to Utah
- Microsoft Accelerator 5 Years On – A Conversation With Bala Girisaballa
- The Worrying Rise Of India’s Fake News Stories
- The New Green Ideas That Are Revolutionising Indian Transportation
- Healthtech and AI: Curill’s Attempt to Digitise Indian Healthcare