As weird as it may sound, a couple of Japanese students from the University of Tsukuba have developed a “girlfriend coat” to keep you company. The device looks like a normal coat except for its neon-colored belt, which users fasten around the waist. […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%