Google Inc. avoided about $2 billion in worldwide income taxes in 2011 by shifting $9.8 billion in revenues into a Bermuda shell company, almost double the total from three years before, filings show. By legally funneling profits from overseas subsidiaries into Bermuda, which […]
- Blockchain News This Week: India and the World
- India’s Own Amazon Go: Watasale Opens AI Based Automated Store in Kochi
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?