Phaneesh Murthy, the disgraced former chief executive of iGate, may lose as much as about Rs 84 crore in severance benefits after being sacked by the US-based firm for professional misconduct. Murthy, who was sacked yesterday for not disclosing a relationship […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem