Today Microsoft announced YouthSpark, a program designed to help 300 million children in 100 countries “get a great education, find work or start their own business. In the view of Microsoft, there is a crisis among many of the world’s youths, so severe […]
- Blockchain News This Week: India and the World
- India’s Own Amazon Go: Watasale Opens AI Based Automated Store in Kochi
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?