An Indian train has been fitted with solar panels on its roof to power its lighting, air conditioning, and displays, while charging up batteries to use when there is no sunlight. The project was sanctioned by Union railway minister, Suresh […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem