An Indian train has been fitted with solar panels on its roof to power its lighting, air conditioning, and displays, while charging up batteries to use when there is no sunlight. The project was sanctioned by Union railway minister, Suresh […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding