Indian telecom giants Airtel and Vodafone are merging two of their tower arms to create the largest telecom infrastructure company after China. According to reports, the new unit, as a combination of the two infrastructure firms, Bharti Infratel and Indus […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem