Indian telecom giants Airtel and Vodafone are merging two of their tower arms to create the largest telecom infrastructure company after China. According to reports, the new unit, as a combination of the two infrastructure firms, Bharti Infratel and Indus […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding