Cybersecurity breaches have been detected in the servers of National Informatics Centre (NIC), which is responsible for maintaining government websites. A confidential document circulated by the National Security Council Secretariat (NSCS), the apex agency looking into the country’s political, economic […]
- Blockchain News This Week: India and the World
- India’s Own Amazon Go: Watasale Opens AI Based Automated Store in Kochi
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?