Bangalore-based IT infrastructure services provider NxtGen Datacenter & Cloud Technologies Pvt Ltd has raised Rs 53.9 crores ($8.8 Million) from Intel Capital, the global investment and merger & acquisition (M&A) arm of Intel Corporation. The investment director for the funding was Pradeep […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding