Bangalore-based IT infrastructure services provider NxtGen Datacenter & Cloud Technologies Pvt Ltd has raised Rs 53.9 crores ($8.8 Million) from Intel Capital, the global investment and merger & acquisition (M&A) arm of Intel Corporation. The investment director for the funding was Pradeep […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms