The Indian Information Technology (IT) sector may well be heading east rather than west with the Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)’s recent announcement about their plans to employ almost 2 lakh IT professionals from India. The announcement was made at […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms