The Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) recent announcement on barring any banks dealing with entities that transact in cryptocurrencies has prompted Ahmedabad-based early-stage cryptocurrency platform, Kali Digital Eco-Systems to file a petition in the High Court against the RBI guidelines. […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia