Kodak moments are in short supply right now. The former photography giant has almost struck out with its bid to prove that Apple infringes on image-preview technologies that the bankrupt century-old company says it invented. Strike one: January 2011, the ITC rules […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms