Kodak moments are in short supply right now. The former photography giant has almost struck out with its bid to prove that Apple infringes on image-preview technologies that the bankrupt century-old company says it invented. Strike one: January 2011, the ITC rules […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia