Kodak moments are in short supply right now. The former photography giant has almost struck out with its bid to prove that Apple infringes on image-preview technologies that the bankrupt century-old company says it invented. Strike one: January 2011, the ITC rules […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding