According to a KPMG India report, ‘Eliminating Friction in Fashion Path to Purchase,’ mobile phones could reduce media friction and help brands tap into potential sales opportunity worth approximately USD 5 billion for apparels and USD 9 billion for accessories. […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding