Back in December 2012, Google announced plans to open a $150 million data center in Chile, noting, “As Internet usage in Latin America grows, people are looking for information and entertainment, new business opportunities and better ways to connect with friends […]
- Blockchain News This Week: India and the World
- India’s Own Amazon Go: Watasale Opens AI Based Automated Store in Kochi
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?