Zynga is cutting costs further by closing its Baltimore studio and consolidating its presence in New York City and Texas. With its revenues dropping, Zynga has been taking measures for cost-cutting for quite some time now. “In an effort to […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding