Zynga is cutting costs further by closing its Baltimore studio and consolidating its presence in New York City and Texas. With its revenues dropping, Zynga has been taking measures for cost-cutting for quite some time now. “In an effort to […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia