No publicity is bad publicity, said a wise man. The film industry swears by this law and has never failed to use it to stir interest about a yet-to-be-released film by planting orchestrated celebrity scandals about the film’s lead actors. […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms