Adobe announced Wednesday night that it is going to power the BBC’s live streaming of the London Olympic Games, which are scheduled to start Friday with the opening ceremonies. The BBC has relied on support from Adobe in the past, […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem