Indonesia’s largest telecommunications company Telkom Indonesia launched the IndiHome eSports League in March. The league will remain for two years comprising four seasons. Teams that participate can compete for a sum of USD 72,000. Season one has begun in March […]
- How VR is Making Work Spaces Go Extinct
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?