Last year, Ghulam Nabi Azad, the union health minister announced an initiative to track 26 million pregnant women through mobile phones to ensure their babies receive the full repertoire of immunizations. Using the mobile technology the government wanted to ensure […]
- Blockchain News This Week: India and the World
- India’s Own Amazon Go: Watasale Opens AI Based Automated Store in Kochi
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?