Cybersecurity breaches have been detected in the servers of National Informatics Centre (NIC), which is responsible for maintaining government websites. A confidential document circulated by the National Security Council Secretariat (NSCS), the apex agency looking into the country’s political, economic […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%