Cashing onto its grip on the market, India’s popular messaging service, WhatsApp, has launched a payment method in India called WhatsApp Pay. Considering that WhatsApp already has more than 200 million Indians already using its messaging service, it shouldn’t take […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%