While US policy on H1B visas is giving Indian companies sleepless nights, Indian protectionism is making Chinese companies take some important decisions. Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Make in India’ policy focuses on encouraging local production. As part of this strategy, […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms