Apple declared its quarterly report which shows the company’s profit decline for the first time in a decade. CEO Tim Cook was unusually open during Apple’s earnings call about plans for the future. In the January-March quarter, Apple generated $43.6 billion in revenue with a […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia