Apple declared its quarterly report which shows the company’s profit decline for the first time in a decade. CEO Tim Cook was unusually open during Apple’s earnings call about plans for the future. In the January-March quarter, Apple generated $43.6 billion in revenue with a […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding