ModMed.com (Modernizing Medicine), a Boca Raton, Fla.-based electronic medical records startup, is putting some fresh funding in its coffers. On Tuesday, the company said it had closed a $14 million Series C round from Summit Partners, bringing its total […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%