redBus.in, the online bus ticketing portal has been acquired by South Africa based Naspers group for INR 800 crores ($138 million), as reported at nextbigwhat. ibiboGroup is owned by MIH group-the Internet arm of Naspers and the Chinese Internet company Tencent. […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%