Phaneesh Murthy, the disgraced former chief executive of iGate, may lose as much as about Rs 84 crore in severance benefits after being sacked by the US-based firm for professional misconduct. Murthy, who was sacked yesterday for not disclosing a relationship […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%