Peter Thiel, one of Facebook’s early investors, has unloaded the majority of his stake in the company. Last Thursday, Thiel sold around 20.06 million Facebook shares at an average price of $19.73, according to a new filing with the Securities and […]
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?
- Perpule: Bringing Queue-less Shopping Solutions to the Indian Shopper
- Here’s What Happened at Niti Aayog’s Mobility Summit MOVE