We live in uncertain times. Gone are the days when features would rule the consumers psyche and differentiate your product and offerings from others. Gone are the days of production craze and industrial revolution. Today almost all products look, […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?