Leading Indian pharmaceutical company, Aurobindo, has announced the acquisition of business in Poland, the Czech Republic, the Netherland, Spain and Belgium. The agreement reported having cost around 74 million euros is believed to be part of larger plans to expand […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?