The acronym SSL is short for Secure Socket Layer, which creates an encrypted connection between the website’s user interface and your business’ server. By creating this encryption, sensitive data can be transferred between browser and server without running the risk […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?