UrbanBound, a Chicago-based startup whose technology helps employees with corporate relocations, has raised $5 million in its first round of venture capital funding. Virginia-based Grotech Ventures led the Series A round, which also included New York-based StarVest Partners. The […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia