Ola and Uber cab drivers have announced that they will go on a nation-wide indefinite strike starting 18th March, unless their demands are met. The drivers complain of severely deteriorating incomes, too many blacklisted drivers, and long working hours. Mumbai, […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms