Corporate India will be hiring more than it did in 2018 according to a report by talent assessment platform Mercer-Mettl. Mercer-Mettl published the good news in a report called ‘State of Talent Acquisition-2019’, following a survey of over 900 decision-makers […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms