This year, Tata Power, India’s leading integrated power company, set up India’s first ‘all-women’ Customer Relations Centre (CRC) for power utility customers, for which, it inaugurated its first CRC centre in Andheri (West), Mumbai. The aim, according to their press […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%