On July 24th, India’s Minister for Transportation announced the nation’s ambition to create a government-run taxi booking app, allowing citizens to choose from a wide selection of transport options such as electric four-wheelers or two-wheeler taxis.
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding