On July 24th, India’s Minister for Transportation announced the nation’s ambition to create a government-run taxi booking app, allowing citizens to choose from a wide selection of transport options such as electric four-wheelers or two-wheeler taxis.
- Infinia Retail Develops Online Solutions for Offline Retail
- Not the Same Old: 4 Apps with New Features
- Only Wallets No Cash: RBI Releases Guidelines for PPI Issuers
- PolicyBazaar Healthtech Venture docprime.com Goes Live Featuring AI for Customer Profiling
- Blockchain News This Week: India and the World