On July 24th, India’s Minister for Transportation announced the nation’s ambition to create a government-run taxi booking app, allowing citizens to choose from a wide selection of transport options such as electric four-wheelers or two-wheeler taxis.
- Intelligence Platform TruSTAR Presents Crypto Ransomware Spotting Tool White Rabbit
- Telkom Indonesia and MD Media Launches IndiHome eSports League
- BITS Pilani Alumni Founded Edtech Platform Quizizz Raises USD 3 Million
- Maruti Suzuki Has Plans to Launch Website for Price Comparison
- BSE Partners with Microsoft and Shephertz to Launch AI Based Chatbot ‘Ask Motabhai’