On July 24th, India’s Minister for Transportation announced the nation’s ambition to create a government-run taxi booking app, allowing citizens to choose from a wide selection of transport options such as electric four-wheelers or two-wheeler taxis.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms