On July 24th, India’s Minister for Transportation announced the nation’s ambition to create a government-run taxi booking app, allowing citizens to choose from a wide selection of transport options such as electric four-wheelers or two-wheeler taxis.
- Indian Startup Scene Inspires Pakistan’s Entrepreneurs
- Infosys Finacle Launches India Trade Connect in Partnership with Seven Leading Indian Banks
- Delhi Startup Leaf Wearables Rocks the Wearable Safety Device Market
- SenRa: Connecting IoT in India, One City at a Time
- How Startup Technology is Changing the Game Across These Sports