From July 1 onwards, it won’t be mandatory for mobile phone users to produce their Aadhaar numbers for authentication when acquiring a SIM card or for verifying an existing number. They can opt to produce either a virtual ID or […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding