From July 1 onwards, it won’t be mandatory for mobile phone users to produce their Aadhaar numbers for authentication when acquiring a SIM card or for verifying an existing number. They can opt to produce either a virtual ID or […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms