Delhi High Court Friday quashed the restriction of 200 short messages (SMSes) per day from a mobile SIM for personal communication, saying such curbs shackle freedom of speech. A bench comprising Acting Chief Justice A K Sikri and Justice Rajiv […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding