Delhi High Court Friday quashed the restriction of 200 short messages (SMSes) per day from a mobile SIM for personal communication, saying such curbs shackle freedom of speech. A bench comprising Acting Chief Justice A K Sikri and Justice Rajiv […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms