Toutiao, China’s booming news aggregating app fueled by artificial intelligence, has its eyes set on India as it looks to expand to international markets, according to an Economic Times report. Alongside group-buying service Meituan-Dianping and ride-sharing app Didi Chuxing, Toutiao’s […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia