Those manufacturers who’ve spent millions developing and promoting a new wave of Windows 8 ultrabooks and hybrids will be heartened to know that, after weak numbers in the first half of the year, shipments are expected to recover in the second half […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?