UrbanBound, a Chicago-based startup whose technology helps employees with corporate relocations, has raised $5 million in its first round of venture capital funding. Virginia-based Grotech Ventures led the Series A round, which also included New York-based StarVest Partners. The […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding